- Sort by Date
Sale!Life is not a matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. In fact life is a series of choices. Happiness is a choice. So is misery. Honesty is a choice; so is dishonesty. However, in essence, the only choice every human ever has is to allow either internal voices to influence one’s external choices; or to allow others’ external choices to influence internal voices. By tuning in to one’s inner voice, ably guided by the time-tested wisdom of scriptures, one learns the fine art of voicing his choice; thereby becomes like a coconut – tough externally but soft internally and lasting many seasons. But if one chooses to hear others voices, then one becomes like a lichee -soft and sweet externally but hiding a seed of internal frustration and eventually lasting only one short season. ‘Voice Your choice’, is a collection of thought provoking articles that distill the mature wisdom of Mahabharata and Ramayana to assist one in empowering the inner voice.
Out of stockThis is NOT a sentimental religious book! It is candid, cutting, explicit, unerringly logical, penetrating, revealing, stimulating yet grave and deep, irresistible reading matter! The best amongst the lifestyle counsellors give us tips on:
- How to develop deep satisfying relationships?
- How to get out of loneliness and love-sickness, felt in the midst of mayhem?
- How to get undiluted pleasure?
- How to gain control over finer aspects of life?
- How to live a stress free, content life?
- Can practicality and philosophy work together to recognize destructive emotions?
- Can impulse human behavior be transferred?
- Are destructive emotions “hardwired” in our system?
- Can we learn to live at peace with ourselves and others?
Within this extraordinary memoir, Radhanath Swami weaves a colorful tapestry of adventure, mysticism and love. Readers follow Richard Slavin from the suburbs of Chicago to the caves of the Himalayas as he transforms from young seeker to renowned spiritual guide. The Journey Home is an intimate account of the steps to self-awareness and also a penetrating glimpse into the heart of mystic traditions and the challenges that all souls must face on the road to inner harmony and a union with the Divine.
(Available only in English)