- Have a bird’s eye view of the Srimad-Bhagavatam Cantos
- Explore the Interconnections between different Sections
- Familiarize yourself with the Flow of verses in a chapter
- Dive deep into the Authentic imports of Vital verses
- Delight on the Thematic perspectives and Compilations
- Marvel at the richness of the Characters, Holy names and Analogies
- Sort by Default Order
Out of stock
- Can practicality and philosophy work together to recognize destructive emotions?
- Can impulse human behavior be transferred?
- Are destructive emotions “hardwired” in our system?
- Can we learn to live at peace with ourselves and others?
Out of stockThis is NOT a sentimental religious book! It is candid, cutting, explicit, unerringly logical, penetrating, revealing, stimulating yet grave and deep, irresistible reading matter! The best amongst the lifestyle counsellors give us tips on:
- How to develop deep satisfying relationships?
- How to get out of loneliness and love-sickness, felt in the midst of mayhem?
- How to get undiluted pleasure?
- How to gain control over finer aspects of life?
- How to live a stress free, content life?
Sale!Life is not a matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. In fact life is a series of choices. Happiness is a choice. So is misery. Honesty is a choice; so is dishonesty. However, in essence, the only choice every human ever has is to allow either internal voices to influence one’s external choices; or to allow others’ external choices to influence internal voices. By tuning in to one’s inner voice, ably guided by the time-tested wisdom of scriptures, one learns the fine art of voicing his choice; thereby becomes like a coconut – tough externally but soft internally and lasting many seasons. But if one chooses to hear others voices, then one becomes like a lichee -soft and sweet externally but hiding a seed of internal frustration and eventually lasting only one short season. ‘Voice Your choice’, is a collection of thought provoking articles that distill the mature wisdom of Mahabharata and Ramayana to assist one in empowering the inner voice.